Ohio to Erie trail May, 2022

 It is time to ride our home buckeye state.  The Ohio to Erie trail Ohio to Erie runs 326 miles across the state from Cincinnati to Cleveland.  Our friends, Steve and Annie will join us as we explore small towns, the three “C” cities (Cincinnati, Columbus, and Cleveland), and miles and miles of Ohio farmland.  

If you read the C&O canal blog posts you have already met these adventurous pals. This year Annie and I will be riding our matching Surly Disc Truckers. 

Surly calls this color Pea Lime Soup


We leave April 30th from Cincinnati and hope to be at Edgewater Park in Cleveland by Mothers Day.  Here is a route overview.  84% of the route is on trail.  The rest is supposed to be well-signed mostly through urban areas.

We are hoping for warm weather and lots of spring flowers.

Subscribe to the blog and you can have the posts sent to your email if you want to follow along.  




Comments

  1. Hi Julia & Tom,
    Count me in !
    Always interesting to discover your neck of the woods through your words and nice pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always glad to have you with us for every mile!

      Delete
  2. It will be so exciting to see pictures of the trails in Ohio. Thank you so much for sharing your journeys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks Fun. I always like these blogs. I read them as my car drives me to and from Virginia daily for three hours. I swear I'll retire in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. reading and driving?!?! sounds risky.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment